Friday, April 24, 2020

stucked

neither here nor there..

i grew up thinking i'll be doing amazing stuffs
and achieve great successes
breaking my limit
venturing outside my comfort zone

but now i feel like I'm stuck
in a hole i don't know how to escape from
this feeling of inadequacy is suffocating i just want to scream
i feel trapped doing nothing
yet understand the potential i have
is now wasted

i feel trapped feeling like it's my responsibility to get out
but i don't know how... i really don't.
and i cant talk about it
i don't think anyone will see it the way i see it
my peers at that stage where they feel triumph over their successes
I'm trying hard to be happy for them
but it reminds me of the little things i yet to do
and I'm stuck

so i feel bad
for myself

i feel trapped having to pretend i like it
when i don't
i feel trapped fighting hard with positive thoughts
when all i want is vent and complain
even for once

i feel trapped and unhappy
and i feel like my friends are not there for me
not available for me


i just feel. stuck. and it's the worst feeling a budding eager full of potential bird can ever feel.


No comments: