Wednesday, October 2, 2019

i wish i have a best friend at home/

it hurts
you betray my trust 
you betray me 
and that makes you selfish
because you made that choice alone
but the consequence, i have to bear it too
the pain of trying hard to not miss you
to not think of all the good times we had
and the pain of hating you
honestly, what you did
i dont think i can ever ever evr forgive
you took away what is left of my mum
and you took it away
who and what give you that right?
youre a piece of shit and i hate you for making me hate you.
i can never understand ths anger inside of me
i dont even know if its anger
or if its hatred
i loved you and i love you
and you did this to me 
how could you. 
this cant be undone 
and i hate you for that
for being selfish
and hurt me like this
i can never ever look at you the same way again
and even after this shit,
i know i will love you still.
thts how shitty you are.
i pray that Allah help me undrstand this feeling
and help me to see the hikmah of this event
i pray Allah keep you safe 
and away from me
I pray Allah protect you from the devils
and show you the light
may Allah show you the light
but just stay away from me
for now.
and forever.

No comments: