Thursday, September 12, 2019

can i rely on someone...idk

i thought i am an independent woman
because depending on your mother..family, that doesnt count right?
you're dependent only if you depend on someone who is not a nucleus family member of yours
so i AM independent.
I am.
because the ppl i depend on- not people, person- is my mother.
does that makes me sounds arrogant??
maybe :(
but i depend a lot on her..i rely on her, and I see her as my safety net
having a safety net, knowing someone will always catch you when you fall
can encourage you to live your life better
without fear
and not holding back
because, worst to worst, you hve them, right?
yep, until they die.
then you dont.
you'll fall..and fall.
and now i dont want to be independent
i want to have someone else who can catch me if i fall
i want to rely on someone.
i dont. want. to be independent anymore
im tired and im tired.
but i dont really have a choice..but to be that.

1 comment:

qisyune said...

you know, you could talk to me.