Monday, August 9, 2021

 today i cried over something a stranger said to me

i cried for multiple times over a remarks that poke at my insecurities so deep

he made me felt a million things i cant explain

he made me question if I'm too much

too insensitive 

too not soft

too ..unlikeable

he make jokes about me 

he said things that make me angry 

he said things that make me sad

i don't even like him

and yet i cry because of the stuffs he said

i don't care what he thinks

but i care how he thinks of me

and i cry when they are unpleasant

he makes me believe the reason i have no partner is because I'm me

is because i hurt people with my words

maybe i am thoughtless with how i say stuffs

maybe nobody will ever like me 

because I'm me

he makes me believe that I'm not good enough

to be loved

he doesnt even know me..

I'm not tht bad..right..


No comments: