Sunday, March 11, 2018

hero without cape

I will always see you as a strong woman
as a woman I look up to
one person I can rely on to

I will always look for you for advices
for motivation when I need them
to tell me how silly i am acting
for reminder that I shd not waste my time being butthurt with someone

I will always remember how colourful you are
the way your perfume smell
and the way you wear your floral pants

I will always treat you with dignity and respect
I will make sure you are always a priority
but it kills me that you are now weak

it kills me that my strength is suffering
and i am not doing anything to lessen it
I hate the fact that i am far
and i hate looking at your pictures now

I miss you and I am scared.
I am really scared.
I need you to be the strong one.
I am not ready to be the strong one for you. Not yer,

No comments: