Thursday, July 2, 2015

Assalamualaikum, good morning.
Had been long since I talk (write as if I talk). It's Ramadhan now..I thought we're supposed to feel at peace during this holy month? But lately there's this feeling of sorrow dawning me since I started college. I can't figure the reasons or what trigger the feelings to surface. It is definitely has nothing to do with my not-so-big crisis in my life now..I think so. Every morning when I wake up, I feel like not waking up. I feel so ... so sad. Even at nights when I try to sleep, I don't feel like crying but the feelings are depressing me. And I don't know why. I hadnt had a bad dream if that's the reason...and nothing happened the night before that could possibly cause me to feel such way. It's ...it's as if something big is going to happen. I don't like it ... I don't like feeling this way. I can't decide if whether it's the aura of my room .. because the last time I was there was when I had that dark period of my life..haih, how can I ever escape from this one tho? How can I escape from myself this time?

No comments: