Thursday, March 14, 2013

Stumbling down and zooming up

Things , do , come and go. Harsh plain reality. No doubt. No hesitation. 

I wrote an entry entitled FAILURE in my English Diary. I wrote it in only 10 minutes, but I did write it with my heart. And it was marked with a good sign below it. What I want to share is my points in the short entry. This is one of the closing phrase I used ..

"...Everyone has their falldown moments in their lives. It's not the failure that counts, it's the way they get out of that dark hole of their life. I believe after all that I've been through in life, yes they did teach me something about this challenging life, but I do believe that all of that is nothing compared to what my friends out there go through in their daily routine.."

Tumblr_mjio6jexyd1s407lgo1_400_large


No comments: