Monday, December 31, 2012

Overall

Tumblr_mfjto1dbxy1rpglsqo1_500_large
Assalamualaikum, so..2013? Hihi yea. So, recently I tweet something about feeling guilty of doing a New Year's post since I had not make one celebrating Awal Muharram.. so ummm maybe I'll just do this post.

2012 had been a quite a year to me. Alhamdulillah. There's many things I'm thankful for. But I guess it's not necessary for me to list down what I've been greatful for. I never succeeded in doing a goal-list during yearly New Year. And, I haven't make one when it was in the early 2012. But.. I think, overall I'm happy with 2012.
Indeed, everything bad that happened.. ye lah. mana ada hidup indah selalu !
I will not say "2013 please be nice etc" cause, it's me who define my 2013.
I still have a long way to go though. And I'm excited for it :-) when I end 2013, I'm sure I'll be a lot more matured and grown up than I am now. and.......................I already have plans for post-SPM hihi, anddddd I'm greatly eager to do them !!

No comments: