Sunday, January 30, 2011

STF tanpa STFians?

Yeaaah selamat pagi di sana. Apa khabar?
hoho,

guess what, i'm stuck in STF. Only me plus a few more students. 11 students in an empty school !
We can do whatever we cant do x) we own this school man !
ngeeeeee,excited terlebih.
haha,
issue sensasi kini, Hm STF TANPA STFIAN?! sgt bosan. bosan sgt. gila bosan. bosan gila.
time nih lah, i realized how much i need my friends, this is the time when i know i miss them the very much. bahhhh stf sangaaaat laah sunyi tanpa korang disisi :) weh, dining hall tuh lagi sunyi darpd time makan lunch saing. HARHAR.
and, i of course i can use the washing machine ANYTIME i want. I can use the plugs whenever i want, i can sing while i walk around the school. i can do this and that. tapii kalau korang ada lagii best :')
yeaaah first time stay kat school masa cuti. sangat sedih. i know i'm phatetic, i know i am already in the third form. I should be stronger, but I tried and I failed. I did just that. Bak kata Anne *air skrng sgt berharga* :p
awww, haha.
I was being pessimistic to think WHAT IF i'm home now, WHAT IF i'm on my way to shah alam already. I said too much WHAT IF, that i forgot to enjoy the present. Yes, I should go on. Only for a week !
I think i'm exaggrating this fact, but i care what.


all fr now, bye.

2 comments:

Noorfaqihah said...

at least kau ada chance yang orang lain tak ada. appreciate it girl!

Lovebyanne said...

ye air itu mmg BERHARGA!! so jage jgn bg dye tumpa x tentu psl..haha