Friday, December 24, 2010

Baby its true

HI.

Today is just an ordinary day. I didnt plan to blog, but I was wandering around reading blogs and wordpress and other kind of BLOGS.
...
I felt like crying. Seriously, I felt so pathetic and lifeless. I read about my friend's, hell yeah she's having the time of her life. To buy heels and dont even care if she ever gonna wear them. To buy a tee for 100 each. To be a teenager. OK STOP. I'm not gonna talk about being a-boarding-school-student-is-fucking-shit-lifeless. NO. I had promised myself to make out of it. To do whts there. To enjoy the present, cause there's always a reason behind every and each events in our lives.
...
I just want to say that I totally agree with yr statement,
Let bygones be bygones. I regret nothing this year. I hate no one now. At least I’ve got to learn a lot of new things. 2011 is going to be a whole new year for me. And I’m pretty excited for it.
I'm sorry to blame you for changing into whole new person. A person you said you will never become of. I always tell myself that people change, but I cant just accept it. SORRY babe.
I understand the changes. If there'sno changes, life's aint fun. aint risky x)
I swear I love you and if there's a chance, I would like to enjoy my life with you,more. I'm not blaming STF. I'm not blaming anyone. I'm trying to be grateful and tawakal .


2 comments:

Lovebyanne said...

emo sngt nih..ngah ckp psl sape??chill ar

Qistina said...

haha anis chill eh? fineee